• Ross Weber
  • "Best family activities 2 day trip to Yosemite?"

Ross Weber

Manhattan Beach, California

Best family activities 2 day trip to Yosemite?

• Daniel B.

Daniel B.

Their are a few places where you can go swimming in the river, and at camp curry there is a place to rent bikes for everybody. It's what me and my family do, and it's always SUPER relaxing doing either of them in Yosemite · (0 likelikes)

• Yosemite (attraction)

Yosemite National Park Yosemite National Park California (209) 372-0200

• Glacier Point (attraction)

Glacier Point Road Yosemite National Park CA 95389

• Yosemite Falls (attraction)

Yosemite National Park CA

• Randy Law

Curry Village in the Valley has all sorts of things you could do, including renting bicycles, or just walking around. You could also take the free public bus, and have it loop you around the valley. You hop on/hop off at any point on the bus. It does it get crowded in the summer time, and body odors can be noticeable. I would take the kids over to Swinging Bridge in the Valley, and let them wade in the river for a few hours. There's an area across the bridge to sun bathe, while watching the kids play. There are two parking spots leading to Swinging Bridge.

Do the 5 minute walk to Bridalveil Falls from the parking lot. Do the 5 minute walk to the base of Yosemite Falls.

Do drives to Valley View and Tunnel View. Those are iconic viewing spots in the Valley area. You must also do the 1 hour long drive to Glacier Point (or you can hike it up from the valley, which I don't recommend if time is short and you have kids in tow). Glacier Point has beautiful views of the entire valley, including Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, Vernal Falls, Nevada Falls, etc. It is basically directly above Curry Village.

Awesome answer, Randy! Don't know if you've seen this yet, but you can actually tag these places in your answer and they'll appear on a map with your answer. Simply type the @-symbol and the name of the place. You can give it a try by editing your answer. Let me know if you have any questions! :) · (0 likelikes)

1. Curry Village (attraction)
    2. Yosemite Falls (attraction)
    3. Glacier Point (attraction)
    4. Half Dome (attraction)
    5. Vernal Falls (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Randy a Thank You Note