• varun gupta
  • "When is the best time to travel in one's life?"

varun gupta

India

When is the best time to travel in one's life?

I am 25 year old. I am currently in a situation where I am unable to decide between two things: one is to travel, and the second is to start working full time and delay my plan of traveling the world to an unknown date in future. Any interesting stories and advice one has would be highly appreciated. 

• Jillian Geer

The best piece of advice I can offer is: go now. Especially if you are thinking about travel...just go now. Go and gain the life experience of new cultures and people that can open your world and shape who you are and what you really want to do in this life. Go get perspective. Speaking from experience, it's a lot harder to leave an established career. Before you build a life for yourself and take on greater responsibilities like jobs, relationships, mortgages, etc. just GO! You will not regret it.

• Scott M.

Scott M.

Hard to argue with this as well. :) · (1 likelikes)

• varun g.

varun g.

I was just waiting for someone who can ignite the burning ambition within me to travel and travel. With time comes responsibilities and with responsibilities comes desire to become stable. There is no end to it. · (1 likelikes)

• varun g.

varun g.

The only thing which is stoping me now is how to get finances in place to sustain my travel plans. Any insights to it will give me a great boost. · (0 likelikes)

• Mark W.

Mark W.

Great answer! :) · (1 likelikes)

• ·
    • ·

Send Jillian a Thank You Note