• Jae Oh
  • "What's a travel app you wish existed, but just doesn't yet?"

Jae Oh

Singapore, Singapore

What's a travel app you wish existed, but just doesn't yet?

I'll go first: I wish there was an app that can list the souvenirs that are actually made in the country you are in- I'd like to 'shop locally' while I'm travelling globally whenever I can. I call it the 'Souvenir Hunter' - somebody make it please!

• Michael F

a www.trippy.com app of course! ;)

• jessica j.

jessica j.

I'd love it even more if their app had geo-fencing technology to ping me when I'm near a place that was a top suggestion in the answers to my travel question. That.would.be.awesome. · (3 likelikes)

• Valerie A.

Valerie A.

Good news! We just launched our v1: https://appsto.re/us/xEPu5.i Check it out and let us know if you have any feedback! · (1 likelikes)

• Jae O.

Jae O.

We're eagerly awaiting the android version!?! · (0 likelikes)

• ·
    • ·

Send Michael a Thank You Note