• Rylee Danielle
  • "What was you best and worst experience while traveling ? "

Rylee Danielle

California

What was you best and worst experience while traveling ?

When traveling, people always hear all the great things and how you did this and went here but they don't always know the struggles you went through to get there like waking up at 2:30 in the morning to go to work they just see the beautiful sunrise photo you post, what are some of the things/struggles you went thru that ended in something beautiful or made for an interesting story ?

• Rasto Elgr

I have positive experience most of the time when traveling, but my trip to Ecuador last year was a nightmare. When I was returning back to Canada they denied me to board a plane because some idiot didn't put an entry stamp to my passport. They sent me back all the way from Guayaquil to Rumichaca on Colombian border to get the stamp. I wasted 3 days of my vacation being forced to stay there longer to deal with bureaucrats in Quito and on the border, and if this wasn't enough some crook stole my camera with 1,300 picture on it when on a bus just 2 hours before I got to the airport on my way home.

I try to be very active and move around a lot in the country I'm traveling so I get to see and experience a lot. I had a lot of nice and magic moments in every country I was traveling so far, in some countries more in some less.

Quitoimage from flickr.com

• Nestor B.

Nestor B.

Financial support for serious people If you need a loan, and denied in the bank and you want to make a loan for your goals easily. Regardless of your financial situation. We offer trade credits, loans and other staff Medunarodni prêts.Nous provides credit association or rješenje.Plus very accessible price concerns, please contact us, wellness is our satisfaction! Thank you. For more information, please contact me available: cynocedrik@gmail.com · (0 likelikes)

1. Ecuador (country)
    2. Guayaquil (city)
    3. Quito (city)

• ·
    • ·

Send Rasto a Thank You Note