• Andrew Zimmern
  • "What are the most underrated travel destinations?"

Andrew Zimmern

Minneapolis, Minnesota

What are the most underrated travel destinations?

Paris. Tokyo. New York City. These and other cities are on every world traveler's bucket list. What list-worthy locations are always overlooked? Where do you think everyone should visit, but never gets the attention it deserves?

• Hi Andrew, This is Muluken from Ethiopia. I was your guide in Ethiopia about 6 years ago. I believe you remember me. Hope everything is OK with you it is a pleasure to see you here best, Muluken Girma · (0 likelikes)

• Emily Meets World

Namibia is an incredible country - from the world's oldest desert to the world-class Etosha National Park and everything in between. A much overlooked country! My second would be Sumatra in Indonesia. Most people visit Bali or Java but I have to say this is my favourite spot - volcanoes, lakes, rainforest and some of the friendliest people I have met! Etosha National Parkimage from tourism-zones.com

1. Namibia (country)
    2. Etosha National Park (park)
    3. Sumatra (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Emily a Thank You Note