• Carolina Gahm
  • "What are the best places to visit in the world?"

Carolina Gahm

Miami, Florida

What are the best places to visit in the world?

My husband and I are planning a trip for next year and wanted to know what everyone's top place in the world to visit is?

• Craig Calvert

So many places to see....some places would highly recommend would be Cambodia (notably the amazing Khmer Cities of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, The Bayon, etc that are near Siem Reap),

Jerusalem (not sure any city in the world would come close to this for history) and

Japan (a world removed from the western world - extremely modern, fantastic food, amazing culture and lots to see).

• Valerie A.

Valerie A.

Great answer Craig! I'm a part of the community team here and I've helped you highlight the places in your answer on a map! In the future, you can do this yourself as you answer a question by simply typing the @-symbol followed by the name of the place. Take a look at your map next to your answer :) · (1 likelikes)

1. Cambodia (country)
    2. Angkor Wat (attraction)
    3. Angkor Thom (attraction)
    4. The Bayon (attraction)
    5. Siem Reap (city)
    6. Jerusalem (city)
    7. Japan (country)

• ·
    • ·

Send Craig a Thank You Note