• Annemarie Dooling
  • "Co-working spaces or wifi in DC?"

Annemarie Dooling

New York, New York

Co-working spaces or wifi in DC?

I'm taking a short trip to DC and would prefer to work from a live space than the inside of my hotel room. Anyone know of either great spots with free wifi or a good co-working spot?

• Allie L.

Allie L.

I'm in DC this week and worked every day from wifi coffee shops, but it was hard to find one with fast wifi and outlets. I ended up going to: Chinatown Coffee Co, Port City Java, LPQ, Peregrine. I loved working inside the courtyard at the National Portrait Gallery, but there aren't any outlets so go fully charged. · (0 likelikes)

• Allie Lazar

I'm in Washington, DC this week and worked every day from wifi coffee shops, but it was hard to find one with fast wifi and outlets. I ended up going to: Chinatown Coffee Company , Port City Java , Le Pain Quotidien , Peregrine Espresso . I loved working inside the courtyard at the National Portrait Gallery , but there aren't any outlets so go fully charged.

• Annemarie D.

Annemarie D.

Was there public wifi outside of the National Portrait Gallery? That would be amazing if so. · (0 likelikes)

• Allie L.

Allie L.

There's public wifi inside the national portrait gallery, in the inner courtyard, just no outlets · (1 likelikes)

1. Washington, DC (city)
    2. Chinatown Coffee Company (restaurant)
    3. Port City Java (restaurant)
    4. Le Pain Quotidien (restaurant)
    5. Peregrine Espresso (restaurant)
    6. National Portrait Gallery (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Allie a Thank You Note