• Lindsey Anderson
  • "Looking for a beach bungalow along Vietnam's Coast"

Lindsey Anderson

Venice, California

Looking for a beach bungalow along Vietnam's Coast

I'm looking for any and all beach bungalowe accomodations along the coast of Vietnam.  I will be landing in Ho Chi Mihn, staying briefly, then taking a one-way flight all the way north to Hanoi.  I will take the bus/train/motobike down the coast and want to find a reasonably priced, secluded bungalows or authentic accomodations along the way.  Any recs?

• Duong Sheahan

Hi there!

I want to recommend that you map out towns and cities along the coast that you want to stay at and then when you arrive in Vietnam, use Agoda.com to get the best rates in USD. We've used that as we stayed for a month and just booked our hotels as we went each week, often finding last minute deals. You can filter to star quality. The hotels or bungalows along the coast range from 1-5 stars. I've seen several for $50 or less on Agoda. Here is the link so you can check it out ahead of time if necessary. 2 towns along the coast that is a must stay: Da nang (my home town) and Hoi An (which is 20 mins south) still ancient Vietnam, some parts only allow bikes, pedi cabs, walk and no motorized vehicles. We covered about 6-7 cities after flying into Ho Chi Minh.

You can check out my Vietnam photos on my public facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/duongsheahan under Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, Hoi An, Hanoi, Ha Long Bay Or instagram as well under Duong Sheahan as well as my blog under Travel as I've started writing about my trip at www.duongduong.com

Best of luck.

Duong

1. Da Nang (city)
    2. Ho Chi Minh City (city)
    3. Hoi An (city)
    4. Hanoi (city)
    5. Ha Long Bay (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Duong a Thank You Note