• Melinda Byck
  • "Active spring break vacation in the US with 2 teenage boys"

Melinda Byck

Savannah, Georgia

Active spring break vacation in the US with 2 teenage boys

Our family is looking for an upscale spring break vacation with 2 teenage boys for 1 week with a budget of $10,000. Any ideas of where to go?

• Ross Sparks

Hello from a former savannah boy! I know it's not the USA but with that budget you can do almost anything! but with teenagers I would prob stick to Central America. BelizeBelizeimage from ambergriscaye.comor Costa RicaCosta Ricawould be a great choice! I would go with Ambergris Caye, Belize if you are more into diving/snorkeling. And Costa Rica for zip lines, rafting and wildlife tours. Both destinations are very easy to travel to and have every sort of accommodations.

and again the Tulum area of Mexico has a good mix of both, with ruins!TulumI'm very familiar with all of these destinations so let me know what you pick and I can help with your itinerary.

http://wanderingross.com/

1. Belize (country)
    2. Costa Rica (country)
    3. Ambergris Caye, Belize (attraction)
    4. Tulum (city)

• ·
    • ·

Send Ross a Thank You Note