• Jason Ball
  • "Travelers acting inappropriately. What have you done that you regret?"

Jason Ball

Selkirk, Manitoba

Travelers acting inappropriately. What have you done that you regret?

No one likes "that" traveler. You know, the one that doesn't ask the locals permission before taking their picture or the one that is loud and disrespectful in temples. We've all been that person. What have you done that made you that "traveler"?

• Chieko Matsuo

I often forget about tip. Because I have no habit of tip because there is no such thing where I born and grew up. And it sometimes really disappoint me.

After a few minutes later I left some places, I often think "Gosh, I did it, again! She/He was so nice to me and I wanted to express how I was happy about it but I missed the chance, again!Damn!!"

• ·
    • ·

Send Chieko a Thank You Note