• Ian Oliver
  • "Travel bloggers, what motivates you to write?"

Ian Oliver

United Kingdom

Travel bloggers, what motivates you to write?

Hi!

I have a question for all the (travel) bloggers and writers out there.  How do you motivate yourself to write?  Quite often I sit in front of a document knowing what to write, but not seeming to be able to make myself write.  What techniques do you use to, well, 'get things done'?

• Laura Weber

I like to write and I like to travel so a travelblog is just perfect for me. I read them all the time when I travel because they give real information and really useful advices so that's what I like to share in my blog.

I share my way of traveling, my love for big cities, architecture, history and food for instance from my own point of view and I try not to make a city guide but something like a expierence or sensations guide.

asviagems.blogspot.com

• ·
    • ·

Send Laura a Thank You Note