• Coralie Collignon
  • "Top 5 worst cities you've ever visited?"

Coralie Collignon

Brussels, Belgium

Top 5 worst cities you've ever visited?

Hey guys, what would be your Top 5 for the worst cities you've ever visited?  

I was just going through a friend's photo album, she was apparently enjoying her city trip, and I thought "Oh god she's down there... this is one of the worst cities I've ever ever been". Thought it would be funny if you could share your experience on this topic!

• Las Vegas (city)

Las Vegas Nevada

• Los Angeles (city)

Los Angeles California

• Houston (city)

Houston Texas

• Brad Duplechain

I usually like most places because it seems everywhere has something to offer.

1. Las Vegas: Feels like you need a shower 20 minutes after you arrive.

2. Perth: Is just boring. No food culture to speak of and overall low on the fun scale.

3. Houston: It's like Dallas only not. Do yourself a favor and go to Austin (Texas) instead.

4. Cleveland: Because Cleveland.

• Hazel B.

Hazel B.

Love Cleveland · (1 likelikes)

• Bill C.

Bill C.

My 10 would be: 1. New York City 2 Chicago 3 Philadelphia 4. Boston 5. Detroit 6. San Francisco 7. Los Angeles 8. St Louis 9. Portland (Or) 10 Toledo (OH) · (0 likelikes)

• Janice B.

Janice B.

Brad, thanks for your rating on Perth. Hopefully this might prevent more dumass yanks from visiting. · (4 likelikes)

• B S.

B S.

B Skyman Sorry you missed it on CLE CLE is bright and bubbling with all sorts of positive news. Occupancy downtown is a long waiting list. Lets talk ethnic diversity and you have a melting pot of cultural backgrounds that will rival the most culturally rich cities in the nation. Arts flourish and foodie's celebrate in CLE. Our diehard sports fans continue to be the most fun, optimistic and forward looking people on earth. Its all GOOD in CLE!! You should try meeting and mixing with local folks and spend some quality time and you will find great appreciation for your #4. · (2 likelikes)

• Lucy P.

Lucy P.

Where did you go in Perth? There is definately a food culture, you must have never left your hotel room! Perth has some of the best beaches in the world, a vibrant restaurant and small bar scene, an internationally renown arts festival and is the only city in the world where you can travel for less than an hour to a wine region and sample internationally recognised local wine producers. Not to mention the Margaret River Wine Region 3 hours outside Perth, which not only has some of the best winerys in the world outside France, but also has some of the best surf beaches. They also have the Annual Margaret River Gourmet Escape Long Weekend in November this year featuring international chefs, Marco Pierre White and Rick Stein. This is a long weekend celebrating local produce and the food! Maybe you just didn't open your eyes! · (4 likelikes)

• Thread H.

Thread H.

Don't know why you have a hate on for Cleveland but I doubt you've been there anytime recently, it's a burgeoning urban renewal story. See post #9 on this thread -- http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g50207-i345-k8828308-Cleveland_worst_city_in_the_world-Cleveland_Ohio.html · (2 likelikes)

• Kristiane A.

Kristiane A.

If these are your worst places you havent traveled! · (2 likelikes)

• Rikki-GoodFace E.

Rikki-GoodFace E.

Mate boring? I took these pics in a few hours there's plenty you need to get out though and live like the locals. Go to the beach or for shits and giggles mate buy yourself a carton and have a bbq, make your own nightlife ffs! It's what everyone else is up to. https://www.flickr.com/photos/135830070@N03/albums/72157655853593214 · (3 likelikes)

1. Las Vegas (city)
    2. Perth (unknown)
    3. Houston (city)
    4. Austin (city)
    5. Cleveland (city)

• ·
    • ·

Send Brad a Thank You Note