• Carrie Finley-Bajak
  • "To cruise or not to cruise: why or why not?"

Carrie Finley-Bajak

Irvine, California

To cruise or not to cruise: why or why not?

Cruising is big business. Have you given it a try?

• Lyn C.

Lyn C.

I LOVE river cruises and have taken a number of them. Small ships, few people, no regimentation (sit whereever you want, everyone eats at the same time, etc.) Provides an opportuity to make friends which I have done. I have since traveled with a number of these people to other places. HATE big cruises. Too many people, too much regimentation, you get nickeled and dimed to death. Too expensive. Since you eat with the same people every night, little opportunity to make new friends. · (0 likelikes)

• Brett Domue

I've now been on four official (including overnights) cruises:

1) French Polynesia on Paul Gauguin

2) Northern Caribbean with Celebrity

3) Mediterranean with Holland America

4) Kvarnar Bay (Croatia) with Katarina Line

Still would love to do a European river cruise and a Panama Canal crossing, among other cruise destinations.

• ·
    • ·

Send Brett a Thank You Note