• Simon Gonzales
  • "What is a must-see when backpacking in Thailand? "

Simon Gonzales

Lanzarote, Spain

What is a must-see when backpacking in Thailand?

• Laura Dal Farra

Phanom Rung Historical Park in Buriram province is incredible. Buriram was once part of the Khmer empire and Phanom Rung was built during this period. Some believe it to be a prototype of Angkor Wat. I've been there a number of times and can give you information if you're interested.

• Simon G.

Simon G.

Awesome :) thanks for the answer:) I see that one of the places you want to visit in the next 5 years is Sweden, so whenever you have a question, just go ahead and ask and I will happily try to give you a answer as I was born there :) · (1 likelikes)

• Laura D.

Laura D.

Thank-you! · (1 likelikes)

1. Phanom Rung Historical Park (attraction)
    2. Angkor Wat (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Laura a Thank You Note