• Georgia G
  • "For a woman looking for an escape, where would you travel alone?"

For a woman looking for an escape, where would you travel alone?

City wanderer, spend minimum to not regret the experience, companions appreciated mostly for dinner conversation, will travel 1 day to three weeks.

I dream about a safari trip to Africa someday. Otherwise I am always ready to go to Europe or maybe Turkey, N. Africa.

• Clifford Langat

I will talk about Kenya and Tanzania. Obviously if you are travelling to East African countries, you would probably land in Nairobi as it is the entry to the region. Nairobi city tours: Nairobi National Park, which is the only park in the world near a metropolitan city with animals like lion, leopard, hartebeest, eland, hippo, buffalo, cheetah and giraffe among others.Nairobi National ParkNext: Karen Mamba village where you will get a chance to see crocodiles and Ostriches.

Nairobi national museum in Nairobi.

Lake Nakuru National Park in Kenya offers a wide variety of wildlife species ranging from mammals to birds. They include white and black rhinos, leopard, lion, buffalo, warthog, olive baboon, vervet monkey, flamingo, pelican, stork, egret and vulture among others.

Lake Bogoria: hot springs, wild animals and natural spas.

Maasai Mara National Reserve: Highest concentration of mammals and bird species. Popular in the world together with its runner up, Serengeti in Tanzania. Famous for Annual wildebeest migration between the months of July and October. BBC's Big Cat Diary is made in Maasai Mara Game Reserve.

Tsavo East National ParkTsavo East National Park and Amboseli National ParkAmboseli National Parkimage from africansafariair.comIn Amboseli National park you can get a spectacular view of Mt. Kilimanjaro, tallest mountain in Africa and highest free standing mountain in the world, than any other place in East Africa because of the fact that it is a leeward side.

A best place to spend time alone; white sandy beaches, marine parks, dolphin hotspots, a great place for watersports is Diani Beach in Kenya.

Diani BeachDiani BeachI am sure you are gonna love Kenya.

Diani Beach

1. Nairobi National Park (amusement park)
    2. Lake Nakuru National Park (attraction)
    3. Lake Bogoria (attraction)
    4. Maasai Mara National Reserve (attraction)
    5. Tsavo East National Park (attraction)
    6. Amboseli National Park (park)
    7. Diani Beach (city)

• ·
    • ·

Send Clifford a Thank You Note