• Juliana Hersh
  • "What do I need to know about Aussie culture?"

Juliana Hersh

Las Vegas, Nevada

What do I need to know about Aussie culture?

I will be going to Sydney for the first time next year! I'm coming from the States. What are some things I should know about the culture down under? Any cultural differences, words that have a different meaning in Australia than they do in the States, etc, that I should know about? Thanks!

• Sydney (city)

Sydney New South Wales

• Manly (city)

Farlight Walk Manly Sydney (02) 9977 1088

• greg harris

Australians are like Californians with cool accents. I found people to be fun loving, diverse, and had a serious joie de vivre. Check out Mr. Wong restaurant - get reservations - near the Circular Quay (pronounced "key") and definitely do the Harbour Bridge Climb.

• Courtney R.

Courtney R.

That's a great analogy, Greg!!! · (1 likelikes)

1. Mr. Wong (restaurant)
    2. Circular Quay (attraction)
    3. Harbour Bridge Climb (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send greg a Thank You Note