• Cindy Zheng-Schafer
  • "Good restaurants on St. Barths"

Cindy Zheng-Schafer

Rochester (New York), New York

Good restaurants on St. Barths

Can anyone recommend some good restaurants on St. Bart’s? Preferably anything that's full of local flavor in terms of food and decor, and any price range is fine.

• Rodger Berman

Cindy, the most "poplular" and famous restaurant is called Maya's Restaurant you have to go there. Also go to the restaurant at Eden Rock Hotel which has incredible views and food. The food is amazing at L'isola Ristorante Italiano (Italian) which is in town but only indoors. My wife and I kind of feel "bad" going to an indoor restaurant in St. Barths but sometimes it's nice to getting a little air conditioning going after a day in the sun :) If you are with a group or really want to party (think loud music, sparklers in magnums of champange etc.) you must go to Le Ti St Barth . The food is ok but that's not what you there for. You'll have an amazing time dancing on your table! Also, I'd go to PaCri which is at the Taiwana , right on Plage de Flamands . For lunch, the restaurant during the day at Hotel Taiwana is the most famous ...expect to spend about $200 a person but the lentil salad and barbeque chicken are worth it! Also, have lunch at Hôtel Saint-Barth Isle De France (also on Flamands beach) great food and people watching. Flamands beach is where most action is happening. For more local stuff during the day, go to Jojo Burger (for a burger), Kiki é Mo for a Panini or Le Select (in town) for amazing burgers-- doesn't open until 5PM though. If your up for a beautiful Sunday brunch, head to Le Toiny for amazing views and food. Hope this helps!

Thanks for sharing this, Rodger! Really good stuff here that makes me want to jet off to St. Barths! By the way, I'm a community manager here and I've helped you highlight the places in your answer on a map! In the future, you can do this yourself as you answer a question by simply typing the @-symbol followed by the name of the place. Take a look at that awesome map next to your answer! :) · (0 likelikes)

• Rodger B.

Rodger B.

Debbie I tried using the @with the name of the places and I didn't see a map or anything come up. · (0 likelikes)

Hey Rodger, so when you want to mention a place in the answer, type the @-symbol followed by the name of the place. You can select the right place from the drop down menu. Or if it's not already in our database as many of these St. Barths places were not, you can add it as a new place by clicking on "Add [name of place] as a new place!" in the same drop down menu. The Trippy team will then confirm the business information of the place and map it for you. Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions! I'm here to help! · (0 likelikes)

• Cindy Z.

Cindy Z.

Wow, these sound amazing! My husband and I have a few things we want to see lined up, but absolutely no idea where to eat so this is very helpful. They all look great on the map. Thank you so much for these recommendations, Rodger!!! · (0 likelikes)

• Courtney R.

Courtney R.

Wow, awesome suggestions! · (0 likelikes)

1. Maya's Restaurant (restaurant)
    2. Eden Rock Hotel (attraction)
    3. L'isola Ristorante Italiano (restaurant)
    4. Le Ti St Barth (restaurant)
    5. PaCri (restaurant)
    6. Taiwana (restaurant)
    7. Flamands Beach (attraction)
    8. Hotel Taiwana (hotel)
    9. Hôtel Saint-Barth Isle De France (restaurant)
    10. Jojo Burger (restaurant)
    11. Kiki é Mo (restaurant)
    12. Le Select (attraction)
    13. Le Toiny (hotel)

• ·
    • ·

Send Rodger a Thank You Note