• Taissha Gotay
  • "Best way to get to Spain, Italy, and Croatia from NYC and back?"

Taissha Gotay

Bronx, New York

Best way to get to Spain, Italy, and Croatia from NYC and back?

Hi All! My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Spain, Italy, and Croatia. I would love some help on the best way to get to Europe (Spain Italy Croatia in particular) from NYC. Is it best to go to Spain first or last? Should I cut out Croatia? We really want to visit Croatia since it's so close to Italy, but I'm having trouble figuring out the best route and we would like to avoid taking several flights to get to each destination. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Stephen Schreck

How long do you have to travel? I wouldn't cut out Croatia if you don't have too, however, if you are only traveling for a few weeks the fewer countries the better.

There are many different ways to travel around Europe and some are really cheap. My two favorite are Eurail and Busabout.

I have written a few articles outline the pros and cons of each.

Eurail VS Busabout : http://www.abackpackerstale.com/blogs/ways-to-travel-europe/

8 Cheap Ways to Travel Europe: http://www.abackpackerstale.com/travel-tips/cheapest-ways-to-travel-europe

Also, one of my favorite things about Croatia was a sailing tour around the island. You can read that review here: http://www.abackpackerstale.com/blogs/sail-croatia-review/

• Taissha G.

Taissha G.

Thank you so much! This was very helpful! · (0 likelikes)

• ·
    • ·

Send Stephen a Thank You Note