• Edouard Jenny
  • "Best itinerary for Sardinia? Travel up East or West coast?"

Edouard Jenny

Suzhou, China

Best itinerary for Sardinia? Travel up East or West coast?

I'll be in Sardinia during 16 days with my girlfriend starting from the 4th of August.

We'd like to discover Sardinia with a mix of tourism, countryside and beach but most of all to avoid the crowd.
We arrive at Cagliari and leave at Olbia therefore we are planning to go to the north either via the East Coast or the West Coast.

Ideally if you also have some place to stay in each step of our trip :)

Good to know none of us has a license so we are dependent to buses and trains.

Thanks

• Julie H

Hi Edouard,

A few years ago I spent a few days in a charming town on the Southeastern coast called Torre delle Stelle. It's a beautiful place to spend one or two nights and enjoy the beach. The town is built up on the hillside and only has a handful of restaurants so should not be too touristy. I stayed at a lovely B&B called Villa Vega Torre Delle Stelle. The staff was fantastic and we spent a lot of time on the veranda of the villa drinking the local wine and enjoying the view! Can't recommend it enough!

We didn't have a car either which did limit us a bit but we were able to arrange for the villa to pick us up from the airport. We took the bus to a neighboring town, Villasimius, which was very easy but I'm not sure how dependable the bus schedule is!

Buon Viaggio!

1. Torre delle Stelle (city)
    2. Villa Vega Torre Delle Stelle (hotel)
    3. Villasimius (city)

• ·
    • ·

Send Julie a Thank You Note