• hope j
  • "How many days should I spend in Santorini?"

hope j

Seattle, Washington

How many days should I spend in Santorini?

I'll be spending two weeks in Greece in September, and want to make Santorini my first stop after Athens. How many days should I plan to stay? Would 3 or 4 be enough? I don't want to regret not spending enough time there since it looks so gorgeous, but I also love to be really active on my vacations and would like to make it to a few islands.

• Valerie Axworthy

Ah Santorini. Such a beautiful Island!

SantoriniI would say 3 days is enough time to spend there. Greece is such a culturally and architecturally rich country, I don't want you to miss out on all that is has to offer! The thing with Greece is that many of their attractions are very dispersed all over the country. It would take me a full day to drive and see a temple or any other monument. So I would stick to 3 days. I highly recommend exploring the other islands as well, like Mykonos which is my favorite island out of them all.

MykonosOpa! Enjoy Greece, Im jealous of all the delicious food you are about to eat. Make sure to try Tiropita, it is absolutely scrumptious.

Santorini

Safe travels

1. Santorini (island)
    2. Mykonos (city)

• ·
    • ·

Send Valerie a Thank You Note