• Brooke Coleman
  • "Any suggestions for wineries in and around San Gimignano?"

Brooke Coleman

Chandler (Oklahoma), Oklahoma

Any suggestions for wineries in and around San Gimignano?

My husband and I will be in Florence next summer and we hear that San Gimignano has some great wineries.  Being the wine lovers that we are, we have to go!  So we would love your input on great wineries, wine shops, or even restaurants that have great wine selections.

Also, if you can throw in any suggestions for attractions in San Gimignano or along the way, that would be wonderful, too (we're driving from Florence to San Gimignano and back). 

• Stanley Conan

Might I suggest the Sovestro in Pogglo Winery ? It's one of the most beautiful wineries I've ever been to. Not only do you get the scenery, but you get to taste amazing wine and food, get a great lesson in wine, and the people there are very nice. This is a family-owned winery and my group personally got a tour from the husband. When I went a couple of years ago, it was 25 euros a person and well worth it. Look into it!

1. Sovestro in Pogglo Winery (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Stanley a Thank You Note