Joe Gustis

Arlington Heights, Illinois

Unique SF Nightlife

My wife and I are looking for ideas for dinner and something to do afterwards on a Saturday and Sunday night in June. We're staying in Nob Hill but have a car. Tips on restaurants, bars and anything else unique to SF welcome.

• Michael Kwok

So all I saw was "Unique SF", and I thought....

AsiaSF: AsiaSFDrag show and dinner.

The Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar, Inside The Fairmont San Francisco: image from travel.usatoday.comWonderfully tacky tikki drinks with indoor rain and a moat!

Yank Sing Restaurant: Yank Sing Restaurantimage from hauteliving.comGreat for Dim Sum on a weekday, and everyone speaks English.

Millennium Restaurant: Incredible vegan food (seriously!)

• Joe G.

Joe G.

hilarious! i should've expected something like AsiaSF when phrasing my question. thanks for the tips! · (0 likelikes)

1. AsiaSF (attraction)
    2. The Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar (restaurant)
    3. The Fairmont San Francisco (hotel)
    4. Yank Sing Restaurant (restaurant)
    5. Millennium Restaurant (restaurant)

• ·
    • ·

Send Michael a Thank You Note