• Jeanne Garrison
  • "Need help with a bachelorette party itinerary in SF!"

Jeanne Garrison

Charlotte, North Carolina

Need help with a bachelorette party itinerary in SF!

Planning ending a bachelorette party for one day in San Francisco. Staying in Union Square. Any suggestions on itinerary of sights to see and fun place for food and drinks for group of girls.

• Andy Huang

I highly recommend going to Johnny Foley's Irish House for their dueling pianos show . It's basically a sing along to all your favorite songs. The performers are amazing and they can play pretty much any song you can throw at them. Get there early to grab some good seats!

Johnny Foley's Irish Houseimage from nightout.com Here's a video of us at the show last week rocking out to Nirvana. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4M5gVHkrmY

I also recommend going to Top of the Mark for some drinks. You can get some of the best views of SF from there. Top of the Mark If you can't get a seat at Top of the Mark, you can also go to The View on the 39th floor of the San Francisco Marriott Marquis . This bar is much larger and can accommodate more people. The view is also spectacular.

The View If you like a more speakeasy type establishment, then definitely check out Bourbon and Branch and Wilson & Wilson . These 2 bars are among the best cocktail bars in the city. They are 2 bars in one, but you will need a reservation to get in. Make your reservation for Bourbon and Branch here , and for Wilson & Wilson here . If you don't want to make a reservation, you can always try to go to the library part of the bar that's always open. But that area can be busy.

Bourbon and Branch Another fun place is the Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar , which is a gigantic tiki bar with a pool in the middle. How can you not have fun at a tiki bar with scorpion bowls?!

One of my favorite chill bars in the area is Cantina . I love the chill beachy vibe and the solid cocktails.

Cantina If you want a good happy hour, there's Gaspar Brasserie , which has a $1 oyster happy hour and good cocktails as well. Another place with a $1 oyster happy hour is E&O Kitchen and Bar .

The last place I'll mention is Press Club . This is where you want to go if you want to enjoy some great wine. The space inside is gorgeous and their selection is ridiculous. You'll have a good time there. Press Club I hope you get to check out a few of these places. Don't try to hit them all or you might not survive the night. =P

In case you wanted to check out some other adventures, check out SF Urban Adventure Club , which is a Meetup group that I run.

Cheers!

Andy Huang - Adventure Guide

1. Johnny Foley's Irish House (attraction)
    2. Top of the Mark (hotel)
    3. The View (attraction)
    4. San Francisco Marriott Marquis (hotel)
    5. Bourbon and Branch (restaurant)
    6. Wilson & Wilson (attraction)
    7. Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar (restaurant)
    8. Cantina (attraction)
    9. Gaspar Brasserie (restaurant)
    10. E&O Kitchen and Bar (restaurant)
    11. Press Club (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Andy a Thank You Note