• Jill Perschau
  • "Young 30s couple looking for can't-miss Paris restaurants."

Jill Perschau

Minneapolis, Minnesota

Young 30s couple looking for can't-miss Paris restaurants.

We are looking for gem restaurants that are approx $150 (for two) or under. We are staying in the 2nd, but would love any suggestions within walking distanace or short train ride away.  Classic French cuisine, but also open to others! I'd also love to know if we need reservations. What can't we miss?  Visiting in December.

• Yannick D.

Yannick D.

You can try : Le Sot l'y Laisse (http://goo.gl/hD5Tyr), very good french cooking with japaneese touch. very amazing restaurant. · (0 likelikes)

• Pamela Peterson

For the best, classic French, steak frites you'll ever have, don't miss L'Entrecôte (L'Entrecôte). The only decision you have to make here is how you want your steak cooked, and if you want red or white wine, because steak frites is all they serve...with a secret green peppercorn sauce that's to die for. As soon as you've eaten everything on your plate, your waitress comes back and heaps it up with seconds...but save room for dessert. Highlights include an ice cream and meringue tower, and, my personal favorite, the best profiteroles ever. Go on a weekday, and go early...but even if there's a queue, it's worth the wait!

(For more of my favorite Paris restaurants, see the Sourcebook on my blog.)L'Entrecôte

1. L'Entrecôte (restaurant)

• ·
    • ·

Send Pamela a Thank You Note