• Kaaren Davis
  • "Small, relatively quiet hotel under $300/night in the Marais?"

Small, relatively quiet hotel under $300/night in the Marais?

I have 2 nights in Paris mid-May before returning to US. Traveling with best friend and we've both been to Paris before. Looking for a cozy, French feel (boutique?) hotel in the Marais that would cost $300 or less. Suggestions? 

• Stuart Falk

I can highly recommend the Grand hotel Malher (http://www.grandhotelmalher.com/). It's in a central Marais location, steps from the St. Paul Metro and has been completely refurbished. I know the area well, having lived in the 4eme for over 8 years before returning to the U.S. and this is where I stay when visiting Paris.

• Kaaren D.

Kaaren D.

I so appreciate this, Stuart! I'll be checking for availability ! · (1 likelikes)

1. Grand hotel Malher (hotel)

• ·
    • ·

Send Stuart a Thank You Note