• Andrew Chou
  • "Road trip from Paris to Bordeaux to San Sebastian- sites to see on the way?"

Andrew Chou

Tokyo, Japan

Road trip from Paris to Bordeaux to San Sebastian- sites to see on the way?

Hi everyone, I have 7 days in France and I want to do a road trip from Paris, through Bordeaux and down to San Sebastian.  From there I will take the TGV back up to Paris.

My wife and I love food and wine (hence Bordeaux) and would like to stay at a couple of small towns along the route.  Would be keen to get any suggestions.

• Kamel Zouaoui

Hi Andrew,

From Paris to Bordeaux, you have a lot to see and stay few days. You can get thoses cities on your map. Not all of them but few of them !

General Trippy Media

1. Chartres
    2. Tours
    3. Poitiers
    4. La Rochelle
    5. Royan
    6. Bordeaux

Then from Bordeaux to San Sebastien

General Trippy MediaLes dunes de Pilat close to Bordeaux on the coast

1. Le Cap Ferret
    2. Biscarrosse
    3. Cap Breton
    4. Bayonne
    5. Biarritz
    6. Saint Jean de Luz
    7. Hendaye
    8. San Sebastian

Have a good trip !

• isa b.

isa b.

good suggestions! Between Blois and South of Tours, you should go along the Loire river, visit 1 or 2 casttles and taste some local wine. you can then, have a stop in Poitiers for its futuroscopehttp://en.futuroscope.com/attractions-and-shows Arounb Bordeaux, you can visit wine producers and taste lots of different wines and meals. Cap Ferret, Arcachon are nice places to visit, besides the Dune du Pyla to climb! I would suggest a stop on the west coast beach, behind the forest, on one of the international surf spot. Then a visit of Bayonne/Biarritz for her typical Streets, her specail food, nice surrounding... tofinish w/ some nice tapas in SSebastian! · (1 likelikes)

• ·
    • ·

Send Kamel a Thank You Note