• riri love
  • "Help me if i need some adjustment for my itinerary"

riri love

Singapore, Singapore

Help me if i need some adjustment for my itinerary

My 1st time planning on a holiday. Please help to check if any amendment needed.

Day 1

• Eiffel tower
  • Place Du Trocadero
  • Arc de Triomphe
  • champ elysee
  • Alexandre Bridge
  • champ de mars

Day 2

• Place de la Concorde
  • Printemps
  • Galeries Lafayatte
  • Lourve
  • Forum des Halles

Day 3

• Pont Neuf Bridge
  • Pantheon
  • Norte Dame
  • Pont des Arts
  • Montmartre district
  • Sacre Coeur Basilica
  • Bercy Village

• Musée d'Orsay (attraction)

62 Rue de Lille Paris Ile-de-France 75007 01 40 49 48 14

• Eiffel Tower (attraction)

5 Avenue Anatole France Paris IDF 75007

• Sainte-Chapelle (attraction)

8 Boulevard du Palais Paris 75001 +33 1 53 40 60 80

• Fabrice Gibelin

Hey Riri,

Overall, it looks good.

I would slightly rearrange some stuff (Champ de Mars is actually the park of the Effeil tower, so the 2 go together). I slightly reorganized your day 2 also, and removed les halles (before 2017 there's still heavy construction work there, so not worth it). Also, after shopping in both biggest luxury stores AND going to le Louvre (which is the biggest museum there is...), you'll be tired enough to just want to go to a nice restaurant :).

I reorganized your day 3 to make more sense geographically, and removed Bercy Village, which has no real interest imho.

This program is both doable, and good. If you like walking, you can do your full day 1 walking from one stop to the other. Day 2 you may need to take transports from Galeries Lafayette to Place de la Concorde.

Day 3 you will need transports to go to Montmartre (unless you really fancy a long uphill walk :).

Enjoy your trip!

Day 1

• Eiffel tower
    • Champ de mars
    • Place Du Trocadero
    • Arc de Triomphe
    • champs Elysees
    • Alexandre Bridge

Day 2

• Printemps
    • Galeries Lafayette
    • Place de la Concorde
    • Louvre

Day 3

• Jardin du Luxembourg
    • Pantheon
    • Notre Dame
    • Pont Neuf Bridge + Place Dauphine
    • Pont des Arts
    • Montmartre district
    • Sacre Coeur Basilica

• Steve Y.

Steve Y.

Just a thought...the Louvre is massive....and crowded. Either get there early (put it first on the list) or go late. I don't remember how late they are open but perhaps arriving at 3PM would avoid some of the massive crowd · (0 likelikes)

• Ragan S.

Ragan S.

I would add Napoleans Tomb in this itinerary we walked from the Champs de Mars to the museum sonit can be done the same day and you can wander past some very wonderful shops! The tomb and the church are worth seeing... · (0 likelikes)

• ·
    • ·

Send Fabrice a Thank You Note