• Nancy Louie
  • "Airbnb recommendations under $100/night and transportation options?"

Nancy Louie

Vancouver, Canada

Airbnb recommendations under $100/night and transportation options?

Hello everyone!

Just booked a flight with my fiance for a 2 week trip to Europe.  First time for the both of us and we are super excited! We are landing in London and planning to go to Paris, Barcelona, Rome and back to London.  

Need help in all areas here.  We are going to stick with Airbnb for accommodation but don't know which areas we should stay in for all the places we plan on going.  Our budget is around $100/night.

Did some research on the transportation around Europe and it's super expensive!  If we stuck with our plan of London to Paris to Barcelona to Rome and back to London what are some of the cheapest options?  Is the Oyster card used everywhere for public transit?

Flights already booked but is February a good time to be in Europe in terms of the weather/activities?

First biggest travel outside of Canada so we appreciate any help/suggestions we can get!

Thank you everyone for reading!

• Paris (city)

• Colosseum (attraction)

1 Piazza del Colosseo Roma Roma 00184 06 3996 7700

• Checho Alvarado

Hi Nancy, I made a similar trip last year using airbnb, here are the links of the places I stayed which I highly recomend!

Rome:

https://www.airbnb.co.cr/rooms/1343754

Although Rome is a city you should know just by walking around (its a living museum!). This apartment is close to a subway station and its around 10min walking distance from ColosseumColosseum

Barcelona:

https://www.airbnb.co.cr/rooms/2318425

Located in La Rambla which is a pedestrian street with a lot of restaurants. It's also 200mts away from a subway station!

Hope this info works for you!

1. Colosseum (attraction)
    2. La Rambla (unknown)

• ·
    • ·

Send Checho a Thank You Note