• Tiffany Weber
  • "What stops should I make for views, sights, and food along 101 from Newport, Oregon to Legget, California?"

Tiffany Weber

Corvallis, Oregon

What stops should I make for views, sights, and food along 101 from Newport, Oregon to Legget, California?

I only know that we'll hug the coast until we drive through the tree.  No plans in between.  Anything I should know?

• Gretel C

Don't forget to stop in Eureka ! It has tons of Victorian homes, notably the Carson Mansion and the Pink House . It's a beautiful coastal town, with many antique shops and a nice boardwalk area. Also take the Avenue of the Giants at Fortuna , that's the south entrance. It runs parallel to the 101, and you can get back on the 101 on Garberville. It's absolutely beautiful. Also be sure to check out the Grandfather Tree near Garberville, as well as the One Log House next door. Take lots of pictures!

1. Eureka (California) (city)
    2. Carson Mansion (attraction)
    3. Pink House (attraction)
    4. Fortuna (city)
    5. Grandfather Tree (attraction)
    6. One Log House (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Gretel a Thank You Note