• Roy Choi
  • "Need inspiration for Loco'l. Where is the best place in the world to eat?"

Roy Choi

Los Angeles, California

Need inspiration for Loco'l. Where is the best place in the world to eat?

This can be a restaurant, city, region, country--anywhere in the world. What's going on here that's different and why is the food unlike any other place?

Where should I plan my next trip for Loco'l food and recipe inspiration? 

For more context on the Loco’l vision, visit https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/loco-l-revolutionary-fast-food

• Singapore (country)

Singapore

• Lima (attraction)

Miraflores Lima

• Chiang Mai (city)

Chiang Mai

• Courtney Robinson

You won't believe it, but the food in Tirana, Albania is amazing! Not quite Greek, not quite Italian but some amazing hybrid.

1. Tirana (city)
    2. Albania (country)

• ·
    • ·

Send Courtney a Thank You Note