• Brianna Blahut
  • "(Safe!) All inclusive vacation for mid twenty year old females?"

(Safe!) All inclusive vacation for mid twenty year old females?

My friend and I are looking to go somewhere hot to escape winter in early march, but we don't know where to start our search! If anyone has had any good experiences with resorts in places like Mexico, Jamaica, Cuba etc I would greatly appreciate some input! We want somewhere safe, adults only and geared to young singles or even young couples. We would like to steer clear of snow birds and children if we can :p

• Ivan Negri

Hello Brianna,

An excellent option is Playa del Carmen in Riviera Maya, Mexico. The town has a fantastic flair with a mix of Europeans, Latinos an American travelers, with lots of options for dining, nightlife, activities, etc. You fly into Cancun, which has now excellent infrastructure (even Costco is there) and then you have a 40 min trip on a highway to Playa. You can arrange the transportation directly with the hotel, very reliable destination companies.

Check the Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla as an option, you can also look for all inclusive, adults only resorts. Between Cancun and Playa there are some unbelievable hotels, check out the Grand Velas Riviera Maya or Fairmont Mayakoba These are on the pricy side, there are also several options for different budgets.

Service in Mexico is incredible, you will feel safe and have a fantastic time.

Safe travels,

Ivan

1. Playa del Carmen (city)
    2. Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla (hotel)
    3. Grand Velas Riviera Maya (hotel)
    4. Fairmont Mayakoba (hotel)

• ·
    • ·

Send Ivan a Thank You Note