• Yvonne Pawlowicz
  • "Is it safe to travel to Mexico?"

Yvonne Pawlowicz

Madison, Wisconsin

Is it safe to travel to Mexico?

My BF and I want to take a vacation (probably to an all-inclusive resort) this winter but can't afford to spend a lot so the obvious choice is Mexico. We probably wouldn't even leave the resort much. So my question is, is it safe to travel to Mexico these days?

• Ross Sparks

Yes it is very safe especially in the Rivera maya Cancun - Chetumal! as long as you aren't on the USA boarder your ok. I recommend the Tulum area!Tulumit has it all! RUINS ON THE BEACH! And sea turtles, the second biggest reef in the world for snorkeling, diving, kayaking. If you are lucky you might be there when they shoot the swimsuit issue for S.I. Lol. It's also close to great cenotes and Playa del Carmen for shopping and partying. I avoid cancun, i prefer to be in Mexico not Florida lol.

I didn't think I would like Jamaica very much but I was surprised at how nice it was. Just another all inclusive option.

if you plan ahead you could do mexico for around $400 a person for 5 days with air. If this helps let me know and I can help with an itinerary

http://wanderingross.com/

1. Cancun (city)
    2. Chetumal (city)
    3. Tulum (city)
    4. Playa del Carmen (city)
    5. Jamaica (country)

• ·
    • ·

Send Ross a Thank You Note