Lourdes Perez

Miami, Florida

24 hours in Mexico City

Just need a list of things I cannot miss while I'm in the city. Will be staying in Santa Fe!

• Zócalo (attraction)

Mexico City Federal District 06010

• La Condesa (neighborhood)

400 W 2nd St Mexico City 78701

• Coyoacan (attraction)

17 Jardín del Centenario Coyacán Distrito Federal 01 55 5658 5337

• Diana Campos

If it's only a day, you won't want to miss:

Wow, great recommendations, Diana! By the way, I'm a community manager here and I've helped you highlight the places in your answer on a map! In the future, you can do this yourself as you answer a question by simply typing the @-symbol followed by the name of the place. Take a look at your map next to your answer! :) · (0 likelikes)

• Diana C.

Diana C.

Great Debbie, thanks! · (1 likelikes)

My pleasure! :) · (0 likelikes)

• Lourdes P.

Lourdes P.

Thanks for the recommendations Diana. I also heard the Polanco neighborhood is beautiful. Thanks again! · (1 likelikes)

1. Zócalo (attraction)
    2. Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (attraction)
    3. Museo del Templo Mayor (attraction)
    4. National Palace (attraction)
    5. Palacio de Bellas Artes (attraction)
    6. The National Museum of Anthropology (attraction)
    7. La Condesa (neighborhood)

• ·
    • ·

Send Diana a Thank You Note