• Sofia Forsberg
  • "Where to stay, do, eat, EVERYTHING!"

Sofia Forsberg

Vasteras, Sweden

Where to stay, do, eat, EVERYTHING!

I'm thinking about going to Hawaii (Maui) in the end of next summer. How is the weather? Where to stay? Do we need to rent a car? 
Or do you prefer any of the other Islands? I've been to the big Island so I want to go somewhere else. 
Tell me everything :)

• Missy A.

Missy A.

I love Maui! We have been 3 times and would go back in a heart beat. My favorite place to stay is The Mana Kai. It is all condos right on the beach just north of Wailea. Check out VRBO. Mama's Fish House is my all time favorite place to eat, beautiful location and wonderful food! Last time we took a day trip over to Lanai and loved it. I would like to stay at the Four Seasons property on Manele Bay for a 3-4 days on our next trip to Maui. It is a quieter island. We are all about the water, love to snorkel, stand up paddle board or just be in the water. We have stayed in Oahu on our first trip and it like a big city on a kick butt beach. Much more night life and people in general. Hope this helps. Enjoy your trip to paradise! · (0 likelikes)

• Lahaina (city)

Lahaina Hawaii

• Paia (city)

Paia Hawaii

• Maui (island)

Hawaii

• John Fanaris

We love Maui! and we were married there on the beach in front of the The Westin Maui Resort & Spa. A special magical place we have taken our family on many vacations - its our go to place due to the proximity to Lahaina, Whalers Villageand especially because of their pool and awesome waterslide!. Favorite restaurants are Mala Ocean Tavern, Plantation House, Lahaina Grill, Mama's Fish House Restaurant and Nick's Fishmarket Maui. We usually SCUBA one day using Lahaina Divers Inc and take the kids on a snorkel trip using Gemini Sailing Charters. In January 2015 we plan to do the Piiholo Ranch Ziplineand check out the music at Fleetwood's on Front St. Hiking at Iao Needle is fun too and we are thinking about a scenic trip on the Hana Hwy We have enjoyed great Mai Tais on the roof top deck at Mai Tai Bar as well as shopping around Lahaina and seeing the sights such as the Lahaina Banyan Court and sometimes do our own snorkle adventure out in the water at Black Rock.

• Valerie A.

Valerie A.

Great suggestions! I see you've already been to a few places I recommended on your Maui question. My parents just recently went to Fleetwood's and Mick Fleetwood was there! Maybe you'll get lucky and see him :) · (1 likelikes)

1. The Westin Maui Resort & Spa (neighborhood)
    2. Lahaina (city)
    3. Whalers Village (attraction)
    4. Mala Ocean Tavern (restaurant)
    5. Plantation House (restaurant)
    6. Lahaina Grill (restaurant)
    7. Mama's Fish House Restaurant (restaurant)
    8. Nick's Fishmarket Maui (restaurant)
    9. Lahaina Divers Inc (attraction)
    10. Gemini Sailing Charters (attraction)
    11. Piiholo Ranch Zipline (attraction)
    12. Fleetwood's on Front St. (restaurant)
    13. Iao Needle (attraction)
    14. Hana Hwy (attraction)
    15. Mai Tai Bar (restaurant)
    16. Lahaina (city)
    17. Lahaina Banyan Court (attraction)
    18. Black Rock (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send John a Thank You Note