• Steve Kleha
  • "Activities in the Maldives during two week trip"

Steve Kleha

San Francisco, California

Activities in the Maldives during two week trip

Hi Folks,

The wife and I are considering a two week trip to the Maldives.  We will spend one week on a liveaboard, scuba diving all around the atolls.  My question is what to do with the second week while we are there?

Now we aren't exactly the resort type, so sitting on a beach for 5-7 days doesn't resonate well with us.  So we are looking for something a bit different.  We would consider ourselves more of the adventurous type and so would be more inclined to anything active, cultural, food-oriented, or wildlife-oriented.  That's our our strike zone.

If there aren't any good things to do, we might consider spending the extra week in a neighboring country like Sri Lanka, something that would be relatively easy to get to or on the path to the Maldives.

Your thoughts?

Thanks much,

Steve

• Jacey & Scott Mahaffy

We stayed at the Conrad Maldives Rangali Islandfor our honeymoon and while the resort IS the island-they had so many activities that you could participate in that we could have been busy from sun-up to sun-down. They have a nearby island tour to walk around actual Maldivian village-see how locals live, how the islands are structure-it was fascinating. They have dives, snorkels, yoga, tennis, yachts, speed boat activities and a private island that they will drop you off at with a picnic lunch. Plenty of restaurants/variety and even an underwater restaurant and a wine cellar. We absolutely had a blast!

This resort sounds like the life right there! · (0 likelikes)

1. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island (hotel)

• ·
    • ·

Send Jacey & Scott a Thank You Note