• César Bojay
  • "Madrid > Paris > London > Amsterdam > Rome > Barcelona in 3 weeks. Doable? "

César Bojay

Dallas, Texas

Madrid > Paris > London > Amsterdam > Rome > Barcelona in 3 weeks. Doable?

I'm traveling to Europe in August. I will be there for 21 days. Is this doable and what are the best places to visit? (ex. museums, night clubs, bars, etc.)

• Austin Michelson

Ya I think that's totally doable. You'll have to move fast so I'd advise doing a lot of research on each city before you go so that you can make sure your not wasting time searching for things to do while you're there.

Paris - you should def check out The Louvre. You could spend days there but on Friday nights people under 25 get in for free so that's a great time to check it out. Also paris has a bike system where they have bike stations all over the city and you just rent the bike while you use them. I would def use this.

Barcelona - I rented a moped and that really helped us see the whole city. You should try and go to a Barcelona game. the night life here is great, there are some great bars and clubs down by the beach.

London - is famous for their cocktail bars so I would check out a few. great sight seeing.

Hope this helps a little. the more research you do the better your trip will be. Have great time

2. The Louvre (attraction)
    3. Barcelona (city)

• ·
    • ·

Send Austin a Thank You Note