• Michelle Ruiz
  • "Where are the top 5 places to see a celebrity in L.A.?"

Michelle Ruiz

Mesa, Arizona

Where are the top 5 places to see a celebrity in L.A.?

Taking my second trip to LA and I really want to see some celebrities this time around. I have no idea where that would most likely happen. What would you say are the best places, hidden spots, or parts of LA for spotting celebs? 

• Gjelina (restaurant)

1429 Abbot Kinney Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90291 (310) 450-1429

• Malibu Country Mart (attraction)

3835 Cross Creek Road Malibu CA 90265 (310) 456-7300

• Nobu Malibu (restaurant)

22706 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu California 90265 (310) 317-9140

• Breanna Wilson

Hi Michelle!

Ok, here's the deal on the best celeb-sighting spots:

BOA Steakhouse - just watch TMZ and you'll see who's coming in and out of this place on a regular basis - it's pretty ridiculous. And when you go, order the Ceasar salad, the salad guy is the best!BOA Steakhouseimage from golosangeles.about.comCrossroads Vegan - this restaurant is an Oprah and Ellen fave, so yea.

Crossroads VeganSoulCycle - West Hollywood - I've personally sweated next to Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, Sam Rockwell and America Ferrera. Plus Soul Cycle is awesome, so it's the best of every world.

Runyon Canyon Park - another great place for combining a workout, some sight seeing and mainly, awesome celeb spotting. Justin Beiber and Kendall Jenner were just spotted here together - this is where a lot of gossip starts!Runyon Canyon ParkLast but not least, the Arclight Hollywood is not only where a lot of the big movie premiers are, it's where celebs go to see movies! Try to go on a weekday and to a movie that wasn't just released, those theaters get too crowded for celebs (unless they're sneaking in to see how people like their movie - that happens too!). I've sat in front of Steve Tyler (I was dying!) and behind Don Cheadle, and those were just the last two times I went there!Arclight Hollywoodimage from forgottenhollywood.comHappy celeb-sighting!

1. BOA Steakhouse (restaurant)
    2. Crossroads Vegan (attraction)
    3. SoulCycle - West Hollywood (attraction)
    4. Runyon Canyon Park (attraction)
    5. Arclight Hollywood (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Breanna a Thank You Note