• Nancy Mason
  • "Best tour companies for small groups"

Nancy Mason

Birmingham (Alabama), Alabama

Best tour companies for small groups

My husband and I are heading out to LA in February to visit our son, and would love to explore the city during the day while he is at work.  What are your favorite tour companies for a small group to get a real feel for the city? I love the tours by Glitteritours, but can't afford the $300 - $500 price tag.

• Breanna Wilson

Hi Nancy! I haven't personally used this company, but I've heard great things from others about ToursbyLocals.com. It seems like they cover just about everything and the guides are all locals, so you'll be in great hands! Happy travels!

• Nancy M.

Nancy M.

Breanna, I really appreciate your great suggestion! I've always dreamed of coming to LA, and we want to make the most of our 5 days there. Your idea sounds exactly what I'm looking for. Let me help you if you ever need suggestions on a trip to the deep South! · (1 likelikes)

• ·
    • ·

Send Breanna a Thank You Note