Kimberly Hobart

Stoughton, Massachusetts

Bachelorette in LA

Hi - I am looking for some advice on a killer bachelorette weekend in LA. 7 of us will be traveling together, and I would love recommendations on a good location, any bars or events, as well as hotels.

At lot of us are from cities that provide accessible public transit - so if possible, we'd rather save on cab money and be in a central location. I've heard West Hollywood and Los Feliz are good neighborhoods.

Has anyone had luck finding a hotel that accommodates a large party like ours? We would ideally like to spend about $1K for the two nights. 

One random note - the bachelorette really likes Harry Potter. Know of any "entertainers" that could accommodate? 

• Breanna Wilson

West Hollywood on the Sunset Strip would be a great area for you guys to stay in. Somewhere like the The Standard, Hollywood has a great pool and party vibe, the The Grafton on Sunset or Sunset Tower Hotel are another two with great locations in that area. Unfortunately I can't speak to if they can accommodate a large party.

In that area you'll have Saddle Ranch Chop House for drinking and their mechanical bull (always makes for great stories!), Katana for dinner and celeb spotting, Drybar, West Hollywood for pre-party blow outs, Bootsy Bellows for the quintessential Hollywood party scene and SoulCycle - West Hollywood for sweating it all out the next day. Plus plenty, plenty more in that area!

1. The Standard, Hollywood (hotel)
    2. The Grafton on Sunset (hotel)
    3. Sunset Tower Hotel (restaurant)
    4. Saddle Ranch Chop House (attraction)
    5. Katana (restaurant)
    6. Drybar, West Hollywood (attraction)
    7. Bootsy Bellows (attraction)
    8. SoulCycle - West Hollywood (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Breanna a Thank You Note