• Daryl Filippi
  • "Which 2 cities should I go to for my 8 day honeymoon trip?"

Daryl Filippi

Holmdel, New Jersey

Which 2 cities should I go to for my 8 day honeymoon trip?

I'm planning a trip for next May. I have London, Paris, Prague, and Munich in mind, but I'm having a hard time deciding which 2 to go to and could use some help. My budget is $3,000 (not including airfare to fly in Europe).

This will actually be part of my honeymoon, so I'll be with my fiancé. We are into the museums, architecture, breathtaking views (ok, that one might just be me), and the cuisine. We want to see the touristy sites, but avoid the tourist traps for meals. There is just so much we want to see and do in each of these places, it is making choosing 2 very difficult, so any information we may not already know or personal experiences would be great.

• Prague (city)

Prague 150 00

• Paris (city)

• London (city)

London England

• Katie Prudek

Prague. Hands down. In fact, if you want my honest opinion, you should spend the entire trip in Prague, or at least the bulk of it.

1. It is arguably the most beautiful city in Europe. It was never bombed during World War II, and therefore has the highest concentration of medieval and Gothic architecture you'll find. (Name any major film that is supposed to be set anywhere in Europe pre-1900, and scenes from it were probably filmed in Prague). Almost every single person I know who has spent a week in London and a week in Paris, and left two days for Prague, unanimously says they should have spent their whole trip there.

2. It will also be the most affordable of each of those cities. Your budget for the trip will go a lot farther in Prague than London, Paris, or even Munich.

3. The beer is the best in the world; and it's chapter than water.

• Kevin B.

Kevin B.

Best Beer in the world! Pislner Urquel on tap is so delicous. Also highly recomend Kozel Dark. · (1 likelikes)

Mmmmm, beer :P I can't wait to visit Prague, and not just for the beer! · (0 likelikes)

1. Prague (city)

• ·
    • ·

Send Katie a Thank You Note