• Sofia Forsberg
  • "Auschwitz + what to do in Krakow?"

Sofia Forsberg

Vasteras, Sweden

Auschwitz + what to do in Krakow?

A friend and I are going to Krakow in early February. Our main reason for the trip is Auschwitz. We were planning to rent a car and drive instead of taking a bus with other tourists, is that a good idea? Is it easy to find a tour guide when we get there or should we book a guide ahead?

What else should we see in Krakow?

• Konrad Dybicki

Hi Sofia! (Firstly, sorry for my english, I hope I won't make many mistakes). Where do you plan to rent a car? You should check the prices and book it early. You will pay about 85zł (20 euro) per day. Going there by a bus is definitely cheaper, but if it's not a problem then that's ok ;) Kraków is a beautiful city, but the air is polluted. Make sure to visit Rynek Główny Main Square (I would recommend you to see it also at night.) St. Mary's Basilica , Wawel Royal Castle with Dragon Cave, The Czartoryski Museum and Wieliczka Salt Mine (a few km from Cracov. Here is the LIST of the most known places. In the Church of St. Francis of Assisi, you can see the famous stained GLASS by Stanisław Wyspiański. I hope I've helped at least a little. Have fun in Krakow!

• Sofia F.

Sofia F.

thank you so much :D · (0 likelikes)

1. Rynek Główny (attraction)
    2. St. Mary's Basilica (attraction)
    3. Wawel Royal Castle (attraction)
    4. The Czartoryski Museum (attraction)
    5. Wieliczka Salt Mine (attraction)
    6. Church of St. Francis of Assisi (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Konrad a Thank You Note