• Jillian Geer
  • "If money were no object, where would you go? "

Jillian Geer

Los Angeles, California

If money were no object, where would you go?

I love playing this game with my friends! So here it goes and the rules are simple:

Money doesn't matter. Where would you go, and what would you do there?

• Sara G.

Sara G.

I would go to The Maldives! And stay at a private villa on the water. Take a look, it self-explanatory as far as what to do: http://www.velassaru.com/water-villa-with-pool · (1 likelikes)

• Jillian G.

Jillian G.

Hi Sara - thanks for answering! However, this is a comment to my question. :) In order for the community to see your answer, simply hit the blue Answer Question button directly above these comments, and answer away! I look forward to seeing it! :) · (0 likelikes)

• Sara G.

Sara G.

:-( First time I've tried this. Sorry. · (1 likelikes)

• Jillian G.

Jillian G.

No problem at all! I love reading your comments. Just want to make sure you answer, too! :) · (1 likelikes)

• Nivedita N.

Nivedita N.

I'd go to Greece, Italy and Turkey. I would love to explore the lesser known places, talk to common people and click a lot of pictures. · (1 likelikes)

• Ryan Weiss

Mars. No joke, if money was not an issue I'd go to space and step foot on another planet.

AlaskaBut If I'd have to stick to this planet here are the top 10 on my list of places I haven't been to:

10. Antarctica - Because why not? Penguins and being able to say I've been to Antarctica!

Antarctica9. Tokyo - I would love to experience the Japanese culture. Not just for the taste of the food but for the preparation they put into which looks so amazing.

Tokyo8. Tanzania - I want to climb Mount Kilimanjaro and go on a safari.Mount Kilimanjaro7. Myanmar - ever since Bourdain did a show there I've been fascinated with the country. And if the food is anything close to what I ate in Vietnam, I know I'll fall in love with it.Myanmar

6. Marrakech - I was told this is the "real" Morocco by an Uber driver in San Francisco. I've been very interested in Northern Africa. A friend of mine went to Casablanca and told me a great story of hundreds of people gathering around in a square to listen to a very old man tell a story. Almost like going to the movies.

Marrakech

5. Río de Janeiro - Brazil is the land that loves soccer! I've been told that you can pay $100 to go hang gliding off the mountains in Rio. You fly over the city and land on the beach where there is a guy waiting for you with a caipirinha.Brazilimage from en.wikibooks.org4. Nepal - I'd go to base camp of Mount Everest. My dad has always talked about do this together and I would love to make it happen.Mount Everest3. Israel - Family ties, Jerusalem, party in Tel Aviv, put a rock on Oskar Schindler's grave and see where Jesus walked.Jerusalem2. Budapest (Eastern Europe) - Hungary and Poland might be the only two countries in Europe I have not stepped foot in. It's where my ancestors are from. I say Budapest mainly because of this picture below but it would be a two country trip learning about my family roots.

Poland

1. Patagonia (Argentina) in Southern Argentina and Chile - I'd love to live in Southern Argentina for a bit. See the amazing views in Torres del Paine. Ride horses with the locals. Drink Yerba Mate. Spend time living on a vineyard.Patagonia (Argentina)image from inkas.com

Notable mentions: Russia, New Zealand, Australia, Egypt, China, Alaska (or just see all 50 states.

• Valerie A.

Valerie A.

How creative! Love the Mars destination. · (2 likelikes)

Let me know when you're going to Mars. I've been wanting to go, too :P · (3 likelikes)

• Jillian G.

Jillian G.

OK, you win. I want your trip! Great answer. · (1 likelikes)

• Anna A.

Anna A.

Ehi, no Italy? How could you?!?! ;) · (2 likelikes)

• Ryan W.

Ryan W.

@Debbie - If I run into Elon ever I'll be sure to get your name on the list ;) @Anna - yeah... you know I went with places I've never been to, BUT I've always wanted to go to Emilia Romagna, Italy and get a culatello from Antica Corte Pallavicina. I saw Bourdain do this and it looked amazing! We're talking WAY off the beaten path. · (1 likelikes)

• Royce A.

Royce A.

I was thinking the moon, but this is better! · (2 likelikes)

• Trevor M.

Trevor M.

Ditto! · (2 likelikes)

• Aran C.

Aran C.

Bro, what's stopping you from going to Patagonia in the next year or two? · (2 likelikes)

• Ryan W.

Ryan W.

@Aran nothing! The trip is in the works. · (1 likelikes)

• Junwei H.

Junwei H.

Great answer, especially the first one ;) · (2 likelikes)

• Jillian G.

Jillian G.

Junwei, would love to see you answer my question too! · (2 likelikes)

• Abigail W.

Abigail W.

I would love to do the same thing! · (2 likelikes)

• Katy B.

Katy B.

A fine list...I'd like to see all of these, except possibly Antarctica (too cold for me, but I'd go to Alaska). As for Rio de Janeiro, I've been there many times and love it every time - but have never - would never! - go hang gliding! I guess I'll just have to enjoy my caipirinha at a sidewalk cafe and watch the hang gliders come in! · (2 likelikes)

1. Antarctica (continent)
    2. Tokyo (city)
    3. Tanzania (country)
    4. Mount Kilimanjaro (attraction)
    5. Myanmar (country)
    6. Marrakech (city)
    7. Casablanca (city)
    8. Río de Janeiro (city)
    9. Brazil (country)
    10. Nepal (country)
    11. Mount Everest (city)
    12. Israel (country)
    13. Jerusalem (city)
    14. Tel Aviv (city)
    15. Budapest (city)
    16. Hungary (country)
    17. Poland (country)
    18. Patagonia (Argentina) (metro area)
    19. Argentina (country)
    20. Chile (country)
    21. Torres del Paine (city)
    22. Russia (country)
    23. New Zealand (country)
    24. Australia (continent)
    25. Egypt (country)
    26. China (country)
    27. Alaska (state)

• ·
    • ·

Send Ryan a Thank You Note