• Jinny Oh
  • "How do you kill time on a plane/train/bus?"

Jinny Oh

Los Angeles, California

How do you kill time on a plane/train/bus?

I have racked up hundreds of hours inside planes, trains, buses and car rides. Yet, I still can't seem to kill the time fast enough. Usually if it's a short ride like 1-2 hours, I fall asleep pretty easily; however, for some reason, if it's more than 3 hour, I cannot fall asleep no matter how much melatonin or sleeping pills I take. I just get drowsy and then fall asleep right before landing. I always bring an iPad full of ebooks and my laptop to do some writing and I can never get comfortable enough to get anything done. I get irritated and uncomfortable in my seat and I usually end up annoying the person beside me by tossing and twisting in all sorts of angles. 

So how do you kill time on rides? Any advice on how to have a comfortable plane ride for long trips?

Jinny
www.travelholicsdiary.com

• Ross Sparks

I like to be awake on trains, busses, and cars! but on plains i want to sleep! heavy drinks in airport bar, then once on board break into the bottle you got in duty free and continue! lol

• ·
    • ·

Send Ross a Thank You Note