• Anna-Fee Schuller
  • "How do you deal with the travel bug when you can't travel?"

Anna-Fee Schuller

Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany

How do you deal with the travel bug when you can't travel?

I guess the situation is familiar to most of you:

You want to travel so badly but you can't because of work, money, family, health, time issues. How do you satisfy your need to see new places and to meet new people, to be in the nature and to escape your daily life? 

• Diane gordin

I satisfy my need to travel when I can't by planning in great detail my next vacation. I explore hotels, restaurants, tours, places to visit etc. using many websites and books. My husband calls it "traveling in my mind".

This way when I am ready the information I need is all there and planning is something I really enjoy. Looking forward to the trip is great too.

• Marla K.

Marla K.

Wow, that is EXACTLY what I do. I call it "having something to look forward to." Even if it's a while until my next big trip I ALWAYS have something on the horizon. I see I'm not alone in that! · (0 likelikes)

• Henrique M.

Henrique M.

You would love use www.goosit.com. You can actually plan all your trips, by th e time you will travel you can just pick one :) · (0 likelikes)

• ·
    • ·

Send Diane a Thank You Note