Jaleh Najafali

Baltimore, Maryland

Hostels v. Hotels?

As a recent graduate, hostels tend to be more in my budget than hotels. However, in some of the more affordable cities, I'm able to spring for hotels. I've found pros and cons to both options, but I was just wondering what option others prefer and why. 

• claus andersen

the pros for hostels is that they are cheap and that you meet lot's of like minded people there, so they can be very good if you travel alone.

The cons about a hostel is that you have little privacy and you might end up sharing a room with someone who parties all night when you wanna sleep.

Pros about hotels is that you usually have good comfort and that you do not need to worry too much about leaving things around your room.

Cons are that they are more expensive than hostels and that you can be quite lonely in a hotel if you are a single traveler.

• ·
    • ·

Send claus a Thank You Note