• Brenda Burns
  • "Have you ever lost a relationship after travelationships are over?"

Brenda Burns

Long Beach, California

Have you ever lost a relationship after travelationships are over?

Have you ever lost a friendship or a lover after traveling together? When it happens, it's very painful and was not anticipated. Please tell me I'm not the only one!

• Ross Sparks

I find that there are two kinds of trips With friends or lovers,

1. An easy going, stay in one place and enjoy each other. Example.. An all inclusive with family and friends. Everyone can do there own thing and hang out as much as they want. If some one gets on your nerves just hit a different pool or rent a jet ski!

2. The adventure trip.with this style trip you need to be carful with who you invite. You will have no time apart, you will be in buses, trains, plains and taxies for hours on end. your probably backpacking and a little stinky. And at the end of the day your splitting a room. on this style trip you know how your travel companion is going to be within a day or two.

I have made the mistake of traveling with the wrong person on two different trips and we are no longer friends. On one trip we split up after a week and finished the trip separately. I have never enjoyed traveling with lovers, I prefer to find them along the way lol. But now that I'm married and have found the best travel companion ever, it's just the two of us!

• ·
    • ·

Send Ross a Thank You Note