• Jessica Ooi
  • "Given time constraint, what ONE (or two) places is a MUST visit in Europe?"

Jessica Ooi

Georgetown (Malaysia), Malaysia

Given time constraint, what ONE (or two) places is a MUST visit in Europe?

Hi Trippy-ans... It's me again. I have finalized my Europe trip to the following (I'm using nights so that you'll know I'm staying over that many days, if that makes sense):

Frankfurt - 2 Nights

Pisa - 1 Night

Florence - 2 Nights

Venice - 3 Nights

Milan - 1 Night

Bern - 2 Nights

Paris - 5 Nights

Aberdeen - 2 Nights

Wales (undetermined)

Ireland (undetermined)

London - at least 2 nights

Amsterdam - 2 nights

The first part of the trip, from Frankfurt to Paris, those are firmed dates, therefore, nothing adjustable except for what should I miss and not miss.

I'm still undecided on whether it is feasible to go through Wales/Ireland seeing as I have to be in London for a couple of nights for a play at the Barbican.

I'm going from Oct 3rd to Nov 4th. I could use some advise on what to pack (is it super cold or maybe not?), what to expect, what to see and what to not miss (or miss, given time constraints).

Thanks a bunch, y'all!

• Aberdeen (city)

Aberdeen Scotland

• Frankfurt (city)

Frankfurt am Main Hesse

• London (city)

London England

• Scott Milsom

I didn't see Barcelona or Rome on your list but these are "must see" European cities in my opinion. Also, I think that Paris can be easily done on 3 nights, instead of 5. In October, at least in London it could start to get chilly (at least at night), so you would need to pack jumpers and a jacket at least.

1. Barcelona (city)

• ·
    • ·

Send Scott a Thank You Note