Morgan Hunley

Hamilton (Ohio), Ohio

Must see's in France??

I am wanting to go to France possibly next fall.  I honestly have heard so much about this country and don't know where to even start looking to research it and places to go because there is so much to do.  Finding good deals is important too!! I don't really have a set budget at the moment, but I won't be able to afford anything outrageous.  Also, suggestions for the length of stay? Any help would be extremely appreciated!

• Julien Froumouth

First you need to define if you wanna stay for a week or a month (maybe more ?); if you could stay at least for 3/4 weeks you definitely need to visit Paris then try the Provence then the Côte d’ Azur or the The French Alps of you prefer the Mountains; second option is to visit the West part of the country... the Bretagne then the Bassin D'Arcachon and Bordeaux where you could taste some of the best wines and you could finish your trip by the Pyrénées - Mont Perdu or the South West like Bayonne or Toulouse or the areas around (The region is beautiful and very typical)

Hope it helps

Do not hesitate if you need further details when you'll have decided where you would like to go in France.

2. Provence (region)
    3. Côte d’Azur (region)
    4. The French Alps (attraction)
    5. Bretagne (state)
    6. Bassin D'Arcachon (region)
    7. Bordeaux (city)
    8. Pyrenees (attraction)
    9. Bayonne (city)
    10. Toulouse (city)

• ·
    • ·

Send Julien a Thank You Note