• Liv Strauss
  • "Top 3 must-dos in Ft. Lauderdale?"

Liv Strauss

Cape Cod, Massachusetts

Top 3 must-dos in Ft. Lauderdale?

My husband and I are making a quick trip to Ft. Lauderdale and would love to know what’s on your top 3 list of “must-sees” there. We love the outdoors, sports, dive bars, shopping, good entertainment. Not huge museum/indoor people but open to it if it's awesome. 

• Rocio Acevedo

Hello Liv! I spent a beautiful week in Fort Lauderdale beachfront (the city beaches are pristine). It has plenty of opportunities to swim and sunbathe, and/or wind surfing, jet skiing, boating, snorkeling, scuba diving, sightseeing cruises, etc. I remember that I stayed the whole day enjoying the view and visiting a few nearby beaches like Deerfield Beach. There are a lot of beachfront hotels (my daughter and I stayed at Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel ) and excellent restaurants on the waterfront. I don't have pictures to show as we just brought our video camera.

PS - I will also add a little bit of shopping. I love to shop at Sawgrass Mills.

Hope this helps!!

1. Fort Lauderdale (city)
    2. Deerfield Beach (city)
    3. Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel (hotel)
    4. Sawgrass Mills (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Rocio a Thank You Note