Jenna Davis

Oakville, Ontario

Finding My Dream Destination

So I'm a professional freelance travel blogger, yet I somehow still haven't come up with an all-time dream destination. 

Where ever in the world I end up is usually because I have been sponsored to visit the destination or because the flight was cheap enough to make an impulse decision and just GO. 

I've made a bucket list of 101 things I would love to do before I die (http://giveforgranted.com/about/the-bucket-list/), yet I still haven't come up with a DREAM DESTINATION

I need your help, here's what I like: 

1) Hiking and Exploring Nature 

2) Affordable Destinations 

3) Cultural and Historical Locations 

4) Yummy Vegetarian Food 

5) Photography Friendly Spaces 

Suggestions? I want to write a blog on my 5 dream destinations but need a little bit of inspiration. 

• Justin Schmid

New Zealand. The hiking tracks are incredible, and many of them have huts so you might not even need to bring a tent. They're all well marked and easy to follow. The Maori cultural stuff is pretty fun, so you'll get your culture and history. Everything there seems to be a good value, too.

You won't have a hard time being a vegetarian there. You won't believe the produce there, either. The farmer's markets are first rate, which is perfect since many of the hotels and hostels have kitchens.

Photo friendly? Think of all the movies and TV shows that've been filmed there.

And it's just a relaxing, easygoing sort of place to travel. Great outlook, really friendly society.

1. New Zealand (country)

• ·
    • ·

Send Justin a Thank You Note